Stedi Homage series 7” light (requires H4 load resistor)
A NOD TO THE CLASSIC STYLE.
The stylistic STEDI 7 Inch Homage LED Headlight is a throwback to the classic light design; think of the Jeep CJ, Mercedes G Wagon, Defender, old school muscle cars (to name just a few). A light that delivers a breaking-edge performance within a retro aesthetic, the STEDI 7 Inch Homage LED Headlight is sure to catch the eye of all car aficionados.
TRAILBLAZING LED TECHNOLOGY.
With a high beam that pushes a staggering 390m @ 1 lux, the STEDI 7 Inch Homage LED Headlight exemplifies the innovation and performance that makes STEDI a leader in the LED automotive auxiliary lighting industry.
The STEDI 7 Inch Homage LED Headlight is the ideal upgrade solution for your motorcycle or passenger vehicle that runs factory 7” headlights. The Homage also complies with ADR regulations and is a 100% legal LED headlamp upgrade. Don’t waste time checking whether your vehicle meets the guidelines for retrofitting LED lights; we’ve got you covered from the get-go!
100% ADR compliant and legal for road use in Right Hand Drive markets.
Compatible with Positive & Negative Switched Vehicles + Integrated Park Light / DRL Light built-in
- 1955-1983 Jeep CJ-5
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ-7
- 1981-1985 Jeep CJ-8
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- Land Rover Defender
- 1982 - 1991 Mitsubishi Pajero (L040)
- GQ Patrol
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles
- Mercedes Benz G Wagon
- Kenworth Trucks with 7 inch round headlight
- Toyota 60 Series Landcruiser (Requires H4 Load Resistor)
- Toyota 75/78/79 Series Landcruiser (Requires H4 Load Resistor)
- Toyota FJ42 / FJ45 / FJ47 (1974+)
- Toyota HJ42 / HJ45 / HJ47 (1974+)
- Mazda MX5 (1990-1997)
- Chevy C10, C20 & C30
- Dodge D100, D150, D200, D300, D400 & D450
- Freightliner Century Class (1996-2011)
- Mitsubishi Pajero L040 (1982-1991)
The above list of compatibility is not exhaustive, please use our vehicle selector above to check fit compatibility.